Saturday, April 05, 2014

How to let go of your dream? Uhm, just don't

Couple days ago, I checked my email - just like I usually do - and found this article from my current favorite self-development website. The tittle was "How to let go of your dream". I usually agree with whatever they write on the website, but not for this one.

The topic was somehow so me, for now. I read it, and I try to understand her situation -which she write on her post- but I don't think that it will suitable in my case.

Let go of your dream?
Let go of my dream.
My dream, good bye! Oh no.

I don't think that I could be brave enough to gracefully let go of my dream. Although there are lot of time, when it look so far away and unreachable. But dream was just like that. Scaring and of course - if you reach it earnestly - exhausting.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough"

The thing is, life doesn't always go on your way. There are lot unsupportive situations and obstacles that makes you feel like quitting. But hell yeah, you always have the reason to stay if you really want to make it. 

So keep the faith, self. Just remember what JKT48 said on their song, River :
"Mimpi itu selalu, terlihatnya jauh & jaraknya terasa tidak tergapai."
"Dream will always look so distant and unreachable."

Keep the faith, self. Keep the faith.. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..