Friday, August 17, 2012

Tenderling balade

Couple times ago, I heard a friend telling me that my life is certainly so easy. To be honest here, it's not the first time I heard that kinda thing. But I'd rather just half-hearted agree with it. I can't blame them for their impression of me. As if you know me in person, I'm indeed a very cool person. I take some problem calmly without complaining other that I have some burden in my heart. It's not about falsity or trusting. It more about habit. I'm indeed not an open-person from the very beginning. Even I'm not sharing my story with mom. 



As I grown up, I start to feel exhausted. My heart felt like want to explode but I couldn't find it wick so I just keep going like this.


Btw, happy independence day for my beloved country, Indonesia. We still have bunch homework to solve but I believe we can be a better nation. As what I said in my last year post,

Let's just not focus on our "Bad things" only. Everyone is just blaming for the government who doesn't run the affairs of government properly. I know they're wrong. But let's focus not only on other people side, but our self. Try to ask your own self "what have you done for your own country?"


Since I realized that I'm still nothing and have no contribution for my beloved country, I try  not to blaming other people for what happened to Indonesia now. Blaming is not the point. Action from each of folk is foremost needed.


And if you guys could help me to pick, which one is look best on me? I have trouble choosing what hairstyle that fit me best. Side bang, front bang, or side braid?

29 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I love the first hair style on you:D happy weekend,
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty photos! love the top you are wearing! our vote is #2

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the last pic is the best hairstyle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kinda big agree with you dear, oh lovely style, very amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #3
    great blog, good job :)

    follow each?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd pict maybe, bcause you look more cute. if the 1st one you look more older :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. side bangs make me looks older and I love it. haha

      Delete
  7. i like no.2 on you. the choppy bangs look very cute xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. side bang, you look cute that way :3
    and anw cheer up sweetie, to laugh to cry, are what we called life :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. side braid! aah yang mana aja kamu cantik kok :** secantik bintang di langit2 malam #eaaaaaaaaaaa

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the second picture, because you look younger, so cute XD
    and just be confidence, because you are beautiful~

    mind to follback?
    thankies

    aka,
    adrkrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. As what I've learned, people rather feel more 'exhausted' in the teenage life than in their late days. That's way lots of suicidal come from the teenagers. I reckon it's because after being through this phase, we should be simply stronger. Thus then the later days become literally easier. Don't lose hope, a good life's waiting (: I prefer the first hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, I'm not that severe desperate dude. But I hope what you said that the later days would become easier is really exist for me. thank you for your kind advice. (:

      Delete
  12. I like side style,,,its more fit to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. number 2! love your look with bang dear :)

    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty baby <3 love this post <3

    http://degeeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think side brides is cute for you :D hehe <3 I love yyour hair. My hair is very thick and easily get messy :x
    Idk when will I learn C, maybe next semester? D: huhu~~ You have to teach me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thankyou. No,your hair look healty not like mine. :| and ofc every girl have that messy problem too.
      haha, then you should teach me Java in return. :p

      Delete
  16. Love your hair!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. orang lain gak akan pernah bisa rasain apa yang kamu rasain sampai dia "jadi kamu". aku suka rambut kamu dikepang. bagus :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. iiih kelimutuuuu yg nomor dua cuteee! imut bangetsss<333 heheheee:D
    oh iya itu floral crownnya setengah beli setengah bikin hihi..awalnya bunga mawar sama daun biasa gitu tapi aku rancang sendiri:D pengen bikin sendiri,someday kalo sempet:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the blunt bangs :)

    only you know how you feel. don't let others tell you what or how to feel

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spread your thought here..