Thursday, February 07, 2013

Begin again

Life is all about doing things that makes you happy

I totally believe that quote because I practice it everyday. Just like now, I know I write this post because blogging makes me happy. So that you stumbled here, spend your time to surf through this blogsphere (read someone post to another) because you love it, isn’t it?

I actually wanna thank this cyber world so much because I learn many things from here. I could be someone open-minded like today, get know some inspiring people, practice my English, and the mostly important is I could hone my creativity.

Anyway, this is what I promised in my last post. Modify my blog interface will hopefully make my blogging mood increase. But honestly, the fact is, I don’t have any establish connection around me anymore. That’s why my blogging frequency decreased lately. :(

Being in holiday makes me have bunch time to take picture. So, here I decide to post my holiday outfit.

top - random store in Tegal // lace short – gowigasa // flat shoe – cotton ink ft The Little Things She Needs // bag – planet ocean // glasses – Citra Land Semarang



Btw, my brother has a new pets. They're a couple so he decide to call them Ainun and Habibi. Omg, I know, he's such a lol. 

I’m supposed to be in Surabaya right now and heading to Bali, Kupang, and some other place to following my father’s work trip until 27 February. But the thing is, I have to be in Semarang again in 11 February so you know, mission failed! But it's okay, because I still have some project that I have to deal with so yeah. I hope you could enjoy your holiday too! And btw, don't forget to stay healthy & stay away from rain! 


33 comments:

  1. I like checkered clothes~~~~ But I don't suit buttoned-clothes bcs it's always kebuka kancingnya ahaha xD
    Love your bro's rabbit!! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you should buy the oversized one kalo gitu.

      Delete
  2. those flats are adorable, I like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirt! And those flats are so pretty!
    Thank you for you comment <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interesting pictures. All lovely :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff dear..,
    Thank's for your lovely coment

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flats are cute!

    Thanks for leaving me a comment. Followed you :)

    No, the concealer isn't for the hand..I just swatched it on my hand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I misunderstood it.. thanks for following. (:

      Delete
  7. loving your white bag!! the strap is kinda long but so chic nevertheless <3

    MY 1ST GIVEAWAY!
    AllTheLusciousThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes. I realize it actually, but unfortunately it can't be shortened.. :c

      Delete
  8. that's a cute flatshoe by cottonink! love your outfit but i think your purse is a little too long :P

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    Join my GIVEAWAY, win a BLACKBERRY DAVIS and 2 shopping vouchers worth @IDR200K!!
    JOIN NOW, click the link below:
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/o2b-x-missing-bee-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I know. It can't be shortened unfortunately..

      Delete
  9. aww nice top and cute shoes ! btw mau liat dong postingannya kalau pakai make up. hihi as a natural aja :p
    hihih

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetie really cute outfit I love the shoes are really cute. the bunnies are lovely.

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the purse is too long, you better shorten it until your hips. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. aiyaaa cute rabbits, but you are more cute :D
    love your top, lace short and that sweat shoes ❤
    Happy CNY kelimutuu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that glasses! AHH <3
    You're really pretty anyway hihi ;)
    Happy CNY :)

    xx,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shorts!!! :))
    Drop by my blog too dear?

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww thanks dear. yes, the polkadot case is cute. I actually ordered two because i was so impatient haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice flats!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute rabbit!!

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, glad to know that we come from the same city <3 we can share and talks in anytime, glad to know you girl! And, awesome blog! Keep gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there, fella Semarang girl!
    A new fashion blogger here, visiting you :-)
    Cute flats anyway, I wish I could own one. Hehehe...
    Mind to visit me back? :-D

    X,
    Stefany

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spread your thought here..