Sunday, August 17, 2014

When you feel insecure, you tend to pretend to be bold to calm yourself down



I don't know if this happen to other people, but I do feel that I tend to pretend to be bold when I actually don't know what should I do. I feel that bold is a form of positivity that I can maintain to calm my self down. I mean, just like blogging. If you happen to read my wordpress blog, where I babble much thing about happiness, someone may think that I'm a happy-go-lucky girl. The fact is, I mostly write the post when I don't know what should I do.

Funny. Even sometime I write in incoherent mind with something like "how can I find the way out from this problem?" question in my mind. Sometime I also figure out the solution while I'm writing my blog post.  So there is a time when a newly published post get me to think "great! You know the theory now let's start the practice".

But there also a time, when I still get stuck even when I write. Just like this post. I actually write this a couple days ago to overcome the uncertainty in my self. But I don't know, until three paragraphs, I still don't know what should I do to overcome that feeling.

But thanks god, yesterday I found this article written by my favorite James Clear. It give me an enlightenment to face my bad habit (dwell on something for a pretty long time before settling a decision).

He said :
Nearly every problem you face is temporary. But it cause immediate pain. And we often let this pain drive our choices and actions
.Making better choices is often a matter of choosing better constraints. By limiting your options to those that fit your values, you are taking an important step to ensuring that your behavior matches your beliefs.

So that's how I finally make my decision.

PS!
Happy independent day for my belove country, Indonesia. I know, I haven't done anything for you but I do wish all the better thing be with us ahead. Amiin (:

And oh, if you have any relative that is pregnant or ever been pregnant, please help me to to fill this questionnaire. Gracias! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..