Sunday, November 07, 2010

If Canada have “Justin Bieber”, so we got “Stop Press”

Can guess what I wanna talk about? Yess,, you’re totally right. M.U.S.I.C

Music was everything in my life. I love music soooo much!!! And now, I’m gonna tell you about my school band named Stop Press. Ehm,, I’m so sorry for maybe “Stop Press Management” if I make their article without any permission before. I just don’t really know you guys,, and I think my blog was not that famous, so okay kan?? I just want to showing my comment. Gapapa kan ya???

So,, I start with the personel. It consist of TriBudi Hastin (as vocalist), AvianRinandhi (as guitarist, back vocal), M.Farizko Nurditama (as bassist) and PrastyawanAji Nugraha (as a drummer, back voc). I like their genre. Kind of something called “rock” or “screamo” just same as Killing me Inside band maybe. I start to love this band because I love Killing me inside. And I think “stop press” was the best school band I’ve ever watch. They’re so talented and just so totally professional unlike the other ordinary school band.
  
Based on their fan page account in facebook, their band was influences by : Mr. Big, My Chemical Romance, God Bles, Extreme, Sheila On 7, Netral, Rif, Something About Lola, Pee Wee Gaskins, Scared of Bums. I don’t really know why they not write “Killing me Inside” in their influence section.
 
Although I don’t really often see their performance, but the first time I watch their performance, I though they’re just very interesting. Maybe this just because I like Killing me Inside like you guys know.
Back to “Stop Press”. So, to prove their professionalism, they often join a music even such as SOS (Stematel On Stage), SMG (Stematel Music Generation), or make a show in some cafe such as PITULIKUR CAFE, D’FRON CAFE, KONGKOW KAFE, etc.




Their biography:
SMAGA FESTIVAL : 11 January 2009
STEMATEL ON STAGE : 23 March 2009 (3rd)
PITULIKUR CAFE BAND PARADE : 25 April 2009
PITULIKUR CAFE BAND PARADE : 6 June 2009
D'FRON CAFE MUSIKKAN AKSIMU : 16 August 2009
 
And as I write on the begining post that I don’t really know this band, actually they have some song they write their self, but I don’t really know about their original song. So, I can’t tell you more about this band. I just wanna say that I’m proud enough that my school have a school band like they are. I’m totally proud of you guys!!!! Keep ROCK yahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t stop to make music, okay!! 
-Rizki D Kelimutu- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..