Tuesday, November 02, 2010

okay, maybe I really like to dream

hey,,people!!! 

I'm back again.. earlier than I though before. and I'm online now.. I write an online post right now guys..
okay, like usuall. I like to think randomly on my mind, something like a box of dream..
haha.. Maybe I was a real dreamer. yah,, mau gimana lagi. Dream is always fun, right. and I know,, life is not just about a dream, I know it exactly and I try hard to make it being reality. 
And yah,, okay. so this is something that I think about lately :
1. Riris tell me that I have to try to make a confession about my heart. ya know, Imma kind of girl that always hide my feeling in front of all the people. I just don't really like when people know what I really feel. Can't they see it just from my eyes?? it can tell you everything!! they really not smart to read people's mind! 
but, ohkay honey. I got your point. I know, you're right. I just don't really like to tell about tell about what I really feel. I just soooooo confused. uhhh!! 
am I have to tell him like this, huh?? it's not funny that you just laugh after I tell you what I really feel. you don't know how it to be like me, girl. you easy to tell someone about everything you feel even it a secret. huh.. I getting jealous with u, girl.
she's riris. that I tell you in point no.1. okay she's pretty,huh?? even if it just a little bit. but, just ohkay,, she's a really cheerful girl. I like her style. she's R.O.C.K !!! wihiiiii.
2. Where should I go to college??
yeah,, like what I said before in my older post,, I getting more confused right now. my mom is just like a coward. she just want me to college in a near town. ow, yeah. it's okay if my house is near of Harvard University, but is it??? huh,, really want to talk as a mature kid in front of my mom, but I always so speechless. pitty me, right? T.T
I really need my family to cheer me up in this condition. but look!! my sister was hellah soooo "stone". my mom.. she's so fussy. she's just bussy with her life. she never want to listen to my story. just tell me everything but never try to ask me what I really feel. she's so selfish right?? I have a big family but I feel like I live alone in this crowded world. huuu.... 
so tell me if you have a suggestion or something okay??
back to my college point. I tell you that now I really want to college in "architecture". you know thing like make a house design, and pick up the furniture, and something about design I really like it all. I really want to be an architect. but, my mom is forbid me to pick an architecture majors. she tell me that it just make you more difficult to take a job. huhhhhh!!! really want to talk to her in 4 eyes and tell to her that "this is my life mom!! I know, you're my mom. but, please, let me choose my own future, please!! I want to be architect. I have such a feeling that I have talent on architecture thing. you just tell me to be a civil servants. I dont want it, mom!! "I don't want to be like what you really want" so,, what should I do now??? 
3. okay,, so if Riris tell me to tell about what I really feel. so,, you can see it now!! I want to make my "heart confession" right exactly NOW!!! but, I just tell the clue, may I ?? gapapa mbok?
* when I'm in 1st grade, I just fell in love our class mate you know kan kalo yang ini?? (****n)
* so, because (****n) was not in our school any longer, so I try to forget about him and getting love with another person. I tell you here, he just look so PERFECT. he's cool, handsome, smart, and tallented. but I just can't tell you the name, cuz you and my another friend was fell in love with him too. (okay, you can guess it now!!)
okay, I tell you more clue. He's so smart. He like photography and really smart on IT thing and stuff. is it just a lot clue?? if you can't guess it you just soo shitter!!
* and now in 3rd grade, I still love Mr.perfect ittu.. but, I just have a little bit another crush with our classmate. but, I just can't tell you the name. he's already have a gf now. so,, I don't want you to know it. you got it?? okay..

and ah, I want to say "congratulation" to Riestanti and Sefiadi for their new relationship. haha,, I know, they just not ina real dating but just haha....

  
haha,, just kidding lah ya.. haha.. you guys so funny sihhh.. just make me don't want stop laughing. haha... :S
4. back to what "riris said". she also tell me that my dream is too high. but, haha.. I know it girl. and I like it. I was have a principle like "I don't have anything in this world and I'm NOTHING" so,, it spurring me to being a "WONDERFUL PERSON" and make me run as hard as I can to reach "EVERYTHING" I want. you got what I mean??
Okay, I'm just talking too much huh?? honestly, I have a million story I really want to tell you. but, okay,, my "warnet bill" is increasingly expensive. so, maybe we can continue this story later.. yeah,, later. okay???
see ya!!! ^_^
-Rizki D Kelimutu-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..