Hi guys, I'm back with my second tutorial as I promised in my last post. This is a very simple tutorial, I'm sure you can make this too.
Some of you maybe wonder why I called this as 'endless calendar'. I'll explain it after the tutorial, okay? ;)
Needed stuff (just simple) :
♥ Scissor & cutter
♥ Double tape & glue
♥ Printer (for print the pattern)
♥ A4 glossy paper
Then follow this step below :
1. First, you need 5 sheets of A4 glossy paper. You can recycled your old paper calendar. We can use the back side of the calendar, be sure about the cleanliness of the paper. Well actually, you can use all kind of paper that you want, but I recomend to use the glossy paper to get a better effect.
Then, you need to download the pattern. You can download it from here. Be sure to pick the A4 link in the left side. Now you have the pattern, then print them out!
2. If you use those glossy paper, you have to wait until it perfectly dry. Then fold it according to the pattern.
3. After finish folding it, then continue to cut it according to the pattern.
4. As you can see, there's some 'green circle' on the pattern, that is the glue spot. But, as we use the glossy paper so we're not gonna use glue but double tape to get a better adhesion effect. Don't worry to make the shape, just follow the pattern and the fold line that you've made before.
5. VOILA!! Your 'Endless Calendar; is finished now! Pretty simple and easy, isn't?
Nah, now you know why I called this as 'endless calendar'. This because we have no-year limit to use this calendar. There's just 'day', 'date', and 'month' box so you can use this calendar forever. Hahah, interesting, huh? :D
The pattern is from Canon Creative Park and there's another black version of this calendar.
Good luck for those who try. And don't forget to be careful when make it. Take care of your finger from those kinda cutter and scissor because I often been hurt because it.
♥ I finally found the store that sell that kinda neck pillow. Thank's for Stevia who give me suggestion. I also found it on ACE hardware in my city. :)
♥ I joined Severus love giveaway. omg, she's so nice giving a lot stuffs for her giveaway. There gonna be 21 stuffs that she will share in her giveaway. So let's join it too guys! Check this link -> http://severuslove.blogspot.com/2012/03/severuslove-first-giveaway-happy-21.html
♥ Also I joined Xiao Vee's first giveaway. She share so lovely stuff for her giveaway. Let's check the following link to join -> http://xiaoveeworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-mini-giveaway-d-d.html
♥ I also joined Ade Kumala birthday giveaway. You can also join it -> http://lalalovelystar.blogspot.com/2012/02/100-followers-and-birthday-giveaway.html
♥ I also joined Closet Voyage favorite giveaway. Let's check the following link for join -> http://www.closetvoyage.com/2012/02/closet-voyage-favourites-giveaway.html
Also joined the first giveaway from Bunnyful Days. Check the following link -> http://bunnyfuldays.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-giveaway.html
♥ I don't have a fix plan for my next post, but it may gonna be an IT post to fulfill my lecture task. Just bear with me, ok? ;)