Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's begin with dictionary!!


Abbreviations In Slang

AFAIK = As Far As I Know
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
AFK = Away From Keyboard

BRB
= Be Right Back
BTW = By The Way

CMIIW
= Correct Me If I’m Wrong

GTFO =Get The Fu** Out
LTNC = Long Time No See

OIC = Oh, I See
OMG = Oh, My God
OTOH = On The Other Hand

CP = Cross-Posting
OT = Off Topic
OOT = Out Of Topic
VOOT = Very Out Of Topic
POV = Point Of View

PS = Post Scriptum; PostScript
SOL = Sorry, One Liner – kalau pesan anda pendek, cantumkan ini.

FYI = For Your Information
HTH = Hope That Helped/Hope This Helps
IAC = In Any Case
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
ASAP = As Soon As Posible

IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion (rarely: In My Honest Opinion)
IMNSHO = In My Not-So-Humble Opinion
IOW = In Other Words
ISO = In Search Of

LOL = Laughs Out Loud
LMAO = Laughing My A** Off
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off

SSIA = Subject Says It All
STFU = Shut the Fu** up!TBE = To Be Expected
TBH = To Be Honest
TWIMC = To Whom It May Concern
TBYB = Try Before You Buy

TMA = Take My Advice
TIMTOWTDI = There Is More Than One Way To Do It
TINALO = This Is Not A Legal Opinion
TINAR = This Is Not A Recommendation

TIA = Thanks In Advance
TFTT = Thanks For The Thought
TTYL - Talk To You Later
TYVM = Thank You Very Much

WOMBAT = Waste Of Money, Brains, And Time
WBS = Write Back Soon
WRT = With Regard To; With Respect To
WYGIWYPF = What You Get Is What You Pay For
WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get

WTB = Want To Buy
WTF = What The Fu**!
WTS = Want To Sell
WTI = Want To Inform
WTA = Want To Ask


and much more..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..