Monday, July 25, 2011

Korean fever.. (Psssh..)

Hello people!!

How's your day?? I just got home last friday. But I have mood for blogging just now. So,, langsung aja..
I'm not in my mood to talk about my life. That's kinda boring. So, I got the topic now. I want to talking about Korean Fever or Hallyu Wave..

You know, Indonesia was hit by korean fever something like kpop, boy band, girl band, or even kdrama. Well, I personally know k drama before know about kpop. I even have a lot of kdrama cd on my room, that I always watch it before I sleep almost every night. Yeah,, I'm addicted. K drama is just like a drugs for me. (omg, gue lebay banget). I don't know why, I just feel like melting or something Yeah, you know what it feels like when you addicted into something. Feels like can't stop. But, I got a lot of meaningful messages from k drama. Sincere, courage, struggle to face their life, honesty and lies, and a lot of things.

Feels like not complete if we not talk about korean actress and actor. Well, I got some figure that I always admire. I like Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜 ) unnie, Jo In Seong (조인성), Ha Ji Won (하지원), Lee Min Ho (이민호), Hyun Bin (현빈). Mmm, yeah I like them because of their professional acting, their cute face (ofcourse), and yeah they're totally talented artist. 

  • Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜 )
YEH unnie. I know her from her first drama Goong or mostly known as Princess Hours. First impression of her "omg, so cute!! >,<"
She already has a great talent even in her first drama. I'm so proud of her. She's a totally great actress and model.


  • Jo In Seong (조인성)
I love him on the first sight when he played a main role in Memories Of Bali. Aw,, I like his crying scene (omg, that's so touching). 


  • Ha Ji Won (하지원) 
Yep. I'm so adore this pretty girl. She was a totally great actress. I like her role when she played in Memories Of Bali with Jo In Seong and her latest drama Secret Garden when she played a role as Gil Ra Im. 


  • Lee Min Ho (이민호)  
Aw, aw. Who don't know about him? (udik gila kalo sampe ada yang nggak kenal). This one Oppa is always make me melting with his role in every drama of him. Well,, I currently watch his lates drama "City Hunter". And yeah, this hottest guy is always make me melting as always.



  • Hyun Bin (현빈) 
Well,, I like his movie (a millionaire first love). Aaaaw, that's soooooo touching. Yap, and his latest drama "secret garden" was totally amazing drama. Oppa was a totally great actor, exactly. 
 
Emmm,, I feel like want to tell you a million story about k drama. But I'm just too tired now. Maybe I will make a sequel for this post. haha..

So, ciaox!!!!!!! Anyeong people!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to spread your thought here..