Saturday, July 30, 2011

Desa Boneka (what a lovely cute animal stuff)

My heart always beat faster when I look at a cute stuff just like this : 

and this :

and this too:  


Well to be honest, I don't really likes any animal. But, this super cute 'animal stuff' is just make me want to have them all. It's such a good stuff made by super creative person. These kind of stuff is already make me fell in love with 'em. <3 <3 <3


I think this one is looks like "angry bird" character, rite?? It's so cute.. <3 <3 <3



So,, you can also visit their site ::here:: And yeah,, they already made their very first giveaway.. So sad that the deadline is today.. So.. I just join it (I don't know whether it's late or not. But I hope, I'm not) 

9 comments:

  1. cuteee !
    i love the rabbit <33

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ grace : yeah,, I know that.. cute isn't??

    @ Rebecca : yap. all of them is just super cute.. :)

    @ Julian Tanoto : yeah,, too cute, rite?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. si edric lucu banget, si bebek juga. love it :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anindi : iyya,, jadi pengen punya semuanya.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @princessmicah : yeah,, I know. They looks total cute.. :)
    so you must be want it too, rite??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ros : oh,, thank's dear.. yours is nice too.. thank's for drop here.. have a nice life in germany,,okay?? hehee.. I hope we can be friend.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to spread your thought here..