Sunday, August 07, 2011

It's better to late than never say it.

Hello hello world!!
By the way, it's almost a week since my last post.Well,, I want to make a post soon, but kinda confuse because I don't have any topic. So, maybe this gonna be a random post. Oh well,, HAPPY FASTING ALL!!! This is my first post since this month, so I want to say it before it's too late. Aw,, excited!! \(^o^)/.. But since it was ramadhan already, so I have to force my self to be more discipline. I have to stay away from any stuff like this :


and this too


and of course not just it. I also have to endure my emotions, remove my bad habit, and everything that can be affect.

Anyway,, I don't have something important to tell. My life been pretty flat this week. I mean, it still about internet, blogging, watching kdrama, as always. But, oh well, this is life..

 

Many people were talking about the last sequel of Harry Potter. Well,, I personally not too fanatic into that. I mean, I don't follow the story from the beginning so, I don't really get the story. But sometime, I wish I could spend my whole day watching it from the first until the last sequel. It must be exciting! ^^


Oh, I hope to post a bit more. But, I have to go now. Bye!! 

PS!
Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by You and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire. -hoxtough-

2 comments:

Feel free to spread your thought here..